Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More changes...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More changes... Empty More changes... Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Suren

Suren

Well guys, I'm going to stop with S4M*. I'm doing pathetic at school, my grades are terrible. Right now, I have to choose between a good life, and my PS3. I have chosen for my education. I may return this summer, but it's also possible that I won't.
Maginator is fully in charge from now on, with any problems whatsoever, contact him.
And you may have noticed why this message is in English instead of Dutch. This is cause we're not going to be a Dutch-only clan anymore. Dutch-only clans always fail. I believe everybody can speak english, so this can't be a problem.
As from now on, English is our main language. This also increases our chances to be a good clan, cause tbh, english players > dutch players.

Cheers guys, and I hope i'll c you soon!

https://scream4mercy.actieforum.com

2More changes... Empty Re: More changes... Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 am

GioveNn

GioveNn

Awww Sad is there no way you can stay? I mean, you can stay for wars and some games, don't you? Got some problems myself at home and I understand that you put those at first place, hope you solve them soon ^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum